By becoming a member, you will be actively supporting ECIA NSW/ACT in professional development, sector development, practice tools and awareness and information – all of which will better equip your organisation and your staff to assist children with disabilities and/or developmental delays, their families and communities.
Through membership, you will support ECIA NSW/ACT to evaluate and comment on NDIS and related strategic directions that affect the ECI and EC sectors, so we can continue to advocate for the rights of children with developmental delay and disabilities and their families.
Click here for more information and to view the benefits of Organisational Membership.
ECIA NSW/ACT offers some key features to maximise the benefits of this membership:
- Free listing and viewing of positions vacant on ECIA’s Jobs Board
- Use of the ECIA Member logo
- Certificate of Organisational Membership
- Organisational profile in an edition of our e-Bulletin
- Promotion on the ECIA website as a Member
- Promotion at the ECIA Conference as an Organisational Member
- $200 discount off the set-up fee for Echidna CRM*
- Regular e-Bulletin, National Focus and NDIS Updates
- Members Only section featuring resources and helpful Fact Sheets
- Discounted rates at training programs and events
- Member rates for the national and state conference
- 20% discount on “Does this child need help?” resource
- 20% discount on Advertising rates for the ECIA NSW/ACT website and electronic direct mail (EDM)
- Voting rights at ECIA AGM (1 vote)
* Members receive a $200 discount off the set-up fee for Echidna CRM* - an I.T. platform used to develop and maintain incident, compliance, learning, risk, and case management applications. Please click here for further information on this offer.
* The partnership with Echidna is the first of many relationships ECIA NSW/ACT would like to develop; to assist ECI service providers in their day-to-day operations. If you have recommendations on other products or services that could benefit ECIA Members or the ECI industry, please contact ECIA NSW/ACT.
The cost of the Organisational Membership is based on your service’s annual income (excluding GST).
|Membership Cost (GST Inc)||Annual Income|
|$150||$0 - $100,000|
|$300||Between $100,000 and $500,000|
|$500||Between $500,000 and $1 million|
|$800||Between $1 million and $2 million|
|$1250||Between $2 million and $5 million|
|$1850||Between $5 million and $10 million|
|$3000||Over $10 million|
By becoming a member, you will be supporting ECIA NSW/ACT to evaluate and comment on social policy and strategic directions that affect the Early Childhood Intervention and Early Childhood sectors, to continue to advocate for the rights of children with disabilities and/or developmental delays and their families.
Note: This form can be completed in electronic format by downloading the form, typing into the required text fields and marking the appropriate check boxes. Please ensure you download and save this form to your computer before completing. Upon completion, email the form to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can print this form, manually complete and return via post or email.