1. Security Policy
ECIA NSW/ACT considers the security of your information to be of paramount importance. When you pay your membership fees or register for an event, our system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to connect to our payment gateway provider, which encrypts all the information sent from your PC. The following indicates that you have entered a secure session:
1. the “https” in place of the usual “http” in your browser address box
2. the small padlock at the foot of your browser
Both of these secure indicators will be present when you are requested to enter your credit card details.
Instant SSL Certification
ECIA VIC/TAS has an SSL certificate. This identifies a secure environment in which you can transact. To view details of our security certificate, please click on the padlock in your browser footer.
Our payment gateway is ‘SecurePay’, which uses 128 bit DES encryption right through to the bank networks where credit card transactions are automatically processed. You can obtain further technical information about our payment gateway by visiting our supplier’s site: www.securepay.com.au.
2. Event Refund & Cancellation Policy
- ECIA NSW/ACT reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or event. In the event that NSW/ACT cancels an event for any reason, the course fees paid will be refunded in full, however ECIA NSW/ACT bears no responsibility for any other costs incurred (such as flights, accommodation, travel expenses or loss of income). It is recommended that registrants ensure the appropriate contingencies and insurance are in place to mitigate against loss in these circumstances.
- Notification of a course cancellation received by ECIA VIC/TAS at least 14 calendar days in advance of the commencement date will be refunded in full, less a 10% cancellation fee to cover the transaction costs. Cancellation made less than two weeks prior to the event will receive a refund, less 50% of the registration cost. Cancellation made less than seven days prior to the event will not receive a refund.
- Should you be unable to attend an event for which you have registered and paid, a substitute delegate is welcome to attend in your place, provided NSW/ACT has been notified in writing and in advance of the event. If the substitute attendee is not a member/does not qualify for a subsidy, the full fee will apply and extra payment will be due and payable before the event date.
- All registrants for any NSW/ACT event must have paid their event registration fees in full prior to attending an event or risk non-admission at the event.
- Refunds will not be provided to registrants who do not cancel or do not attend an event.
- Registrants who do not attend their enrolled event will be ineligible to receive event information, including but not limited to notes, workbooks and slides.
3. Currency of Pricing
All pricing is expressed in AUD (Australian Dollars).